Saturday, July 20, 2013

1st Week Holiday Highlight

It is the 1st week of the holidays and I have hardly slept @ home! I have been sleeping at a funeral home in panmure and so far I miss my aunty. Before my birthday my Aunty Seluvaia passed away, it was a heart break. So since monday I have been sleeping with my family at the funeral in the same room as she was in and that made me feel comfortable to know that she was there!


Every morning we wanted to make Seluvaia happy , so we would just straight away grab the broom and vaccum and get cleaning before washing oursleves and having breakfast because we want to give respect to our relative that passed. Every night we would have a service to talk about the good times we have had with Selu and give speeches. When they opened up her coffin I would see a beautiful face and I would go and give it a kiss.


Seluvaia Uvea was a really nice lady even though I didn't meet her , her name is tattooed in my heart and forever it will stay with peace and comfort. She was a caring lady , she was truly inspirational. She knows how to treat her kids nicely and healthily , she was raised in a perfect family! and three words remain in my family's heart - " We. Love. You" and that word will forever stay in our spirit.

Today we buried her, and we were REALLY sad. It was a heart throb. But we did a last service in the norning and I was crying really bad with my cousins , EVERYBODY was crying and so on. When we went to the cemetery , I saw a photo of her smiling as always, she has a wonderful smile! :) I wwas given a rose , so before I dropped it , I gave the flowers a kissed and dropped it into the grave :)  that fills up my light.  

 But the Lord aknoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all bpower unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is. Amen.- Nephi 9:6


I wrote your name on the sky but the wind blew it away, I wrote you name on the sand but the waves washed it away, I wrote your name on my heart and forever it will saty- Love. We will meet again soon, we will meet together as one , we will gather as a family with our father above but now let's just be the best we can to make Selu happy :)


We love you Seluvaia Taifusi Uvea, may you be safe and may our hearts be with you and protecting you , we will meet you soon and once again " I love you" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment