Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Despicable Me 2

Despicable Me 1 premièred in 2010. It brings me memories to the first time I watched it! I first watched it on an airplane, on seat B5  @ the back. Despicable Me 2 happens to be the 'next big thing' and I hope that I get to watch it soon and it was premièred on July the 4th this month.  I am really sure that lot's of people will be watching it and be amazed :)

Let's take a preview on Despicable Me 1! Despicable Me 1 was about 3 little girls named Margo , Agnes  and Edith who were foster kids meaning they don't have any parents. They were raised in a foster home , which is where kids with no parents  stay! Gru, main character, happens to be a villain and is on a new mission. He needed some help  with his mission , so he adopted the three girls! Want to know more watch or buy the movie @ your local Video store! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment