Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Going To The Movies- Saying Our Goodbyes

Last night my family and I went to hoyts cinema to watch Despicable Me 2 and The Heat. Making our way out of the car it was freezing so I got my blue jumper and put it on for warmth. I walked with my cousin Aethna through the mall and into the movies. We saw my aunty Licinda and Tiana calling our names , we couldn't see them because of the big huge crowd.


We finally met up together as a family, well half as a family! We were still waiting up for Lesley and my  aunty Margret! Sadly The Heat and Despicable Me 2 were already full so we had to watch Pacific Rim. For a little snack we went to Burger King and had a big feast. We bought us lots of Burgers and Fries even large drinks.

We were so full that we didn't feel like walking to Pak'n'save but we still did! We bought some snacks for the movie instead of buying popcorn and Ice cream. We bought things like, cadbury chocolate, ice cream, popcorn, grapes , drinks , lollies and chocolate bars, it was lots!!

During the movie I felt bored of it and wished to watch Despicable Me 2, but overall even though it was boring I think the movie was a movie of a lifetime and you never know . . . . it might be the next big thing!! We also said our goodbyes by doing  an all nighters at my house it was a throb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment