Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Goals 2013

1. My goal is to complete my work properly because sometimes I get distracted 

2. I want to be able to post more and daily , so I can break a record

3. I want to achieve my maths in school , so I will be a able to learn my basic facts well and solving problems as well.

4. I need to attend more things , so that I can gain more attendance in my learning

5. I need to do more homework and focus properly on my work

6. I should be able to achieve all of the above @ the end of the year

7. My Goal is to work hard & play hard

8. I need to be confident in my thinking and not get distracted nor distract other people

9. I need to be able to be more fit and go to church more

10. I need to be confident, focused, be a smart system and more cyber smart ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment