Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just Back In!

Hello 2013! I'm back from my vacation to samoa. Right now, I feel exhausted! Our trip took 3 hours and 41  minutes. Before I got to the airplane , I had to say good bye to my family. I cried a little , and felt embarrassed.

My time in samoa was just, speechless! All  I could really say  was "amazing"  The favorite place i'd been in samoa, was 'Brenda's beach fales'. We went there because it was part of our reunion. Fale is a shelter, which is just like a house, it actually looks beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to NZ Josephine. I am glad to hear you had a lovely time in Samoa. I am looking forward to reading your holiday posts during January.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josephine,
    It is so cool to hear that you are back. I cannot wait to see you. I think you miss Samoa a lot but I am so Happy your back.
    I cannot wait to hear all of your big story's again.

    Quasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josephine Hop on my blog I got a post for you1!!

      Delete