Thursday, February 14, 2013

'Kia Pai Te Kotahi- Better Together'


Outdoor playing, art, literacy and maths! What else could it be? The first week of school, seemed really fun. Non-stop! Everything just gets better, everyday. I’m very stunned that I have been chosen to be in Mr. Somerville's class! I am really looking forward to the rest of the year. ‘Kia pai te kotahi, better together’ That’s our koreo for the rest of the term! Meaning that we ALL need to co-operate with one another! Lately , we have been thinking about the moral for this term and we have been ‘co-operating’ about what other ways we can be better together! Overall this week, my favorite part was art! Why? because I’m really starting to get better at it. I love it! I actually enjoy learning from them. Especially the treaty task. Also I really love the name tags because we had to use cool colors and warm colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment