Monday, September 2, 2013

Getting to know me :)

Hi, my name is Josephine and I am from room 16. I come from a family of five , there's my brother , my sister, mum and dad and of course me. I mostly like to play netball and touch at school. My hobbies are playing sports, art and using my net book. What I usually do in my spare time is cooking. My favourite food is Sweet Chilli Chicken and a bit of Nando's. What I am really interested in is listening to music. My favourite place would have to be the mall. I like going there with my family and friends.  My inspiration is Ariana Grande- Butera and Justin Timberlake, because they both have a story which really inspires me.

My favourite movie is the Mortal Instruments , I haven't seen it yet but I am looking forward to watching it. My favourite actress would have to be Sandra Bullock who previously starred on the film The Blind Side. My pet peeves are when people chew with their mouth open and when they don't wipe their nose.

The type of style that I'm into , is anything that's floral and hippy and sheek also studs, I like lace clothing and peplum clothing too. I'm not really into tight clothes. My most embarrassing moment would have to be , when a sticker was in my hair and everybody was laughing at assembly. The most happiest feeling that happened to me was when I became an Ambassador for my school, because I finally got the chance to represent my school in different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment