Thursday, December 19, 2013

Going Out GenGis

On my sisters birthday , my mom thought it was a great idea to go out for dinner. An idea came to her mind that we should go GenGis! Which is an Mangolian restaurant in New Zealand. Once we got there, there were a whole full of bright lights hanging down, the smell of CHICKEN and even some really huge smiles. We sat down and ordered our drinks. I sat there eagerly waiting for my mom, who was getting the cake. A few moments later , we found ourselves choosing a variety of foods. All of the meat was raw ! I got Marinated Chicken and pork on my plate and gave it to the chefs to cook . The steam made my eye really sore! The chicken and pork tasted A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I stood up for a moment and got myself dessert. I stood in line waiting for the pancakes to full cook. Once it did, I went all crazy on the sauces! Chocolate, syrup, strawberry and vannila! It was too crazy . Wishing I could go back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment