Monday, April 14, 2014

Term 1 reflection

Term 1 Reflection 2014

My highlights this term would have to be... Getting to meet some new friends in the Intermediate block . Because somehow its not easy for someone  to find a friend in a snap! Learning new maths equations has got to be the best highlight for this term. Participating in the senior Te Reo , has got to be the most memorable highlights. I get to learn the daily Karakia and the mihi.



I have made improvements/progress in…  Writing , Maths and  Te Reo.

I know this because…. Mrs Lagitupu helps me on correcting my writing, and from there I can see my mistakes . So next time I am writing I can remember my mistakes and make a good story! I don’t how I got better at maths. But every time we are learning a new strategy , last year I didn’t understand anything - but now I understand some strategies. I am improving on Te reo because , I can hear myself getting my pronunciation better and better!



I still need to work hard to improve my… Reading and P.E


I know this because…

Suddenly I have lack of effort in reading, I can see that my reading skills are getting lower. I need to improve P.E because I am not getting fit enough.


I am most proud of my efforts to... work hard during out or in school times.



My 3 main goals for Term 2 will be...

- Finishing things off properly
- Having a good attitude towards work
- Improving Subjects!





No comments:

Post a Comment