Monday, August 11, 2014

Astria Countdown To Impact

This morning, our extension class was given the experiment to try out a new game called Astria Countdown To Impact! A group of people from the wolf and co, who were based in the university of Auckland gave us tests to complete before we try out the game. Did you know that the extension class 2014 is the first in New Zealand to try out their new game?

In order to play this game, we were told to pair up in partners for this task. I paired up with Ashlee who was basically sitting next to me the whole time!  The most difficult part of today's session was figuring out the code with Ashlee on the game, it took us a long time to find out the code. The most easy part of the game was finding clues because all the clues were lying around the lab. 

Today as we played the game, my partner and I managed to unlock the code and find the clues. To be honest, my partner and I do not feel like we are on the right track because we sometimes get confused during the game. 

Tommorow I will try to remember to stay focused and work with my partner more, sharing ideas and co-operating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment