Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love You Mrs She xo

On Wednesday 11th of February, Point England School lost one of our most important teachers. Mrs She is a very independent, loving and caring person who will never complain through out her years here in Point England. Being in Mrs She's class in 2008, was one of the greatest blessings I could ask for. Mrs She was a very strong women to me, who helped me and supported me through my time at Point England. Her smile was my favorite things about her. It always made me smile too :) As I am writing this, my heart feels really broke down and numb just thinking about her. When I first heard the news, I quickly broke down in a blink of an eye, that's how much I loved her.

- Mrs She,

My condolences go out to you and your lovely family. You were very warm, funny and lovely to me. Most importantly, you are a winner to me. Even when your fighting, your smile would always lighten everyday up. I know that your family is very proud of your work as a loving mother. Mrs She, I pray for you and your family to carry on through this hard time. I love you heaps and a lot more! You were the best junior role model I have had ever known. I send many blessings and strength to you and each of your wonderful children. May you be laid in peace and love. I love you Mrs She. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Malo Josephine. What a lovely tribute to our beautiful Mrs She. She would be very proud of you all her students. You are definitely right about her example of strength and resilience. How fortunate we are to have her as part of our lives. Ia faamanuia atu le Atua iā te oe Josephine.

    ReplyDelete