Josh and the Tooth Fairy
1. Where do you put your teeth for the tooth fairy? Under my pillow or under my mat.
2. What does the tooth fairy leave for you? What do you do with it? Because the tooth fairy collects children’s tooth’s, I just put it under my pillow or under the mat because a fairy can put a lucky gold coin under it.
3. What sort of farm does Josh live on? josh lived in a country farm.
4. Write a question to match each of these answers:
Qwhat did the fairy leave for him?
a. a small pile of hay
b. two huge chompers
what does his nan do with her teeth. c. a glass of water
what did he see?
d. shiny gold coin
the tooth fairy came?
e. the tooth fairy
5. Why do you think dad chose to put his ‘big cow tooth’ underneath the mat in the kitchen?
So the fairy will find it
6. Why do you think the Tooth Fairy had left a small pile of hay?