Thursday, March 1, 2012

Camp Day in 2 more weeks!!!

Every year in term 1 year 5's and up go to the Point England school camp!
Last year in room 13 I would look outside and watch them do camp instead of doing work.

I can not WAIT for the Year 5 and 6 camp!
I can not wait that my tiny fingers are tangled together right now!

I was so happy that Miss Ouano and Miss garden pronounced the camp notices! I was so glad that she said that we have to pack for camp NEXT WEEK!

Are you ready for camp Point England? :D 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josephine,

    Camp in 2 weeks wow just like me. I am very exited. Your really right instead of just doing lots of work you could just watch them outside with their tents and yummy lunch. Those foosd just makes me jealous. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete