Friday, November 16, 2012

Maniakalani Film Festival 2012

On a nice , warm Wednesday, Point England went to the Film Festival 2012. Lesieli and I were presenters, we were really excited to go to the cinemas. Finally this day had come! I have been waiting for this moment , for a long time.


While I was in the class room , I was too excited to draw, write or read anything! By the time the bell went I was really eager to go and change. A few minutes later, everyone was playing and eating outside , while Lesieli and I were staying inside the classroom. We practised our lines, and did some commenting on students  blogs.


When the bell rang , we ran through the breeze to meet up with Mr. J and the other presenters. All the presenters finally got together. We walked through the car park and into Mr. J's van. The van looked big and cool.

As we were in the van, we laughed and told Jokes.  It was pretty fun in the van. Looking into the window , I could feel the excitement.  "Toffee Pop Cookie?" Asked Lesieli. "Sure" I replied , grabbing the cookie.  " super colour fragilistic expialidocious" cried Briana and Anahera.  Mr. J was laughing .

When we made it , we  had to stay seated in the van to wait for Miss Va'afusuanga . " super colour fragilistic expialidocious" repeated  Briana and Anahera , this time everybody laughed. We had a great time in the van. When Miss Va'afusuanga arrived from the corner of a store, we shouted "YAY" .


Coming up from the escalator , I saw my friend Rave waving at me and I waved back.  Following Miss. Va'afusuanga to the big screen , I felt butterflies in my tummy. I was really nervous.  Waiting near the small Television, Lesieli and I played some hand games , so we can let our fear off.


I entered the Big screen and there were a lot of chairs. That time my fear came back and I felt worse.

To be continued.......



No comments:

Post a Comment