Friday, September 14, 2012

Special Assembly

Mostly we give our farewells to Mrs. Verry , she has been a great person and supporter also a SUPERGRAN to Point England school and her children. She has been so supportive and great at our school.


Today I got to perform at Assembly for Mrs. Verry and the rest of the school. We have been working so hard and so far we have only had two practices. It was so much INCREDIBLE.  Mrs. Tuala says we represent Samoans in our school if we do very well.  While performing I smiled and smiled till beginning to end , to see how much love we give and get from Mrs. Verry.   

 

2 comments:

  1. WOW josiphine I like what you wrote it was realy interesting I like it I am jellus of you peace of writing and that lovely picture I wonder how you made the picture move like that.STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME JELLUS!!! keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Josephine,
    i really enjoyed your story about Mrs Verry. I think she was a great person. Well done:) on the Picture two when I saw it I was like WOW. Well done and keep up the great work.

    By Rave.

    ReplyDelete