Thursday, June 21, 2012

P.E.P.A Showcase




Sharing success and having strength and energy gives us the power! We eat and drink what we need to strengthen our dance! Hip Hop girls have what it takes to trial and complete what they have done, we have been practicing and practicing through journeys that become new things. Sometimes it takes weakness and needings! Hip hop  girls take it  to a higher level. We have been practicing all term and have showed what we need.


While waiting in the music room we were all so nervous and excited! Our P.E.P.A T-shirts looked AMAZING! We could not wait to show people what we really have in practicing. Once I put on my T-shirt it made me feel like I have completed my .P.E.P.A task . I put on my hat and did my hair down then I walked to room 8 to get my makeup done. The teachers dabbed foundation, eyeliner, lipstick, blush  on my face I felt like a little .P.E.P.A. doll. The Models.inc walked in with pretty faces too. We sat down and started to do our chatting with Pah and Jerome.
When we finsished our item we felt AMAZING , POWERFUL, AWSOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment