Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Art Reflection!!


Art Reflection One

Your Task: To complete a draft for our Pop Art. You must make sure you count all the colours you need and plan what colours you are going to invert before you colour. We need to make a draft so that we know exactly what colours we use when we start our screen printing.

How do you feel about the work you did? Why? I felt really good about my work because I finished it off properly and neatly.


What did you do Good? Why? I did good because I went over it kind of softly and used the bright  colors that would make my stand out!


What did you do Bad? Why? I had only a little mistake and made my work a bit messy because I accidentally used the wrong color so i went over it and it looked messy, it was a RUSH!

What would you do differently next time? Why? I could do better with choosing the right colors because I might have to go over it and make it look messy


Give yourself a rating out of  9/10




No comments:

Post a Comment